Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Flu. (:

Hee,I never knew I was so wanted. :D
Thanks you guys. :DD

So,No lit results yea?
History results.
RENEE,MEENA,DEANNA HIGHEST WORS !!!
Congrats Congrats !!!
(:
I got JUST A1.
Gahh,must work harder. :D

Anyways too the rest,
CONGRATS IF YOU DID WELL !!! :DD
1P's proud of yoou !

And to those who didn't do quite well,
IT'S OKAYH !!!
You still have more than a term to MYEs !
So use that time to study hard yeaa !
:DDD

I'm bored,stuck at home.
Decorators : Andrea, have you bought the strips of paper for the tiny stars?
Hope you did already. :D
Must complete 120 stars before tomorrow !
JIAYOU AHH !!! :DDD
Ask other people help you horhs Andrea. :D
SOMEONE SHOW THIS TO ANDREA !!! (:

Hee,I'm boredboredbored.
IS THERE GUIDES' TOMORROW NADIA,MEENA AND LOIS?
Bet there isn't. )):

Anywaaays,
I shall SLEEP EAT now ! :DDD


And don't worry Lois,I won't abandon you tomorrow. :D


Bye People.
Enjoy your day ! :DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment