Monday, October 17, 2011


HI 2P!!!!!! I think nobody ever visits this blog anymore :( Anyway, EYEs are finally over but I bet results are traumatizing you guys just like how it's scaring me so badly. Have you guys decided what Subject Combinations you guys want to take!! :D But sigh, we'll be separating next year and I'll miss 2P so very very badly. :( We should treasure the time we have left and get to know other people more!! And we should start taking lots of pictures while we do the post-exam activities and we can look back and look back at all our precious and fond memories yay. And I hope you guys are enjoying Post-Exam activities so far. Remember, it's the company that makes a difference!! :D Okay shall end here now, have a good day!! :D

P.S. THE GUIDES' COOKIES ARE FINALLY HERE YIPEEEEEE.

XOXO
HUDA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment