Friday, March 4, 2011

I'm not afraiddd. to take a standdd. everybody, come take my handdd.

i love eminem. as you can tell from the title of this post. lalalalala!(:
anyway. something super retarded happened today. i told my dad all of my grades A1 for Math and History, B3 for Lit, B4 for geog and F9 for Science and he was like "Good job! Can be improved but good job! Talk to teacher wendy about your science" i was like. wtf. is this really happening. then i was like WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:D:D:D:D:D:D:
so yeah. no matter what grades you have, tell your parents. you never know what might happen:O oh fyi, my new favourite colour is purple (Y)
okay imma go copy and paste this entire post onto my squad blog now!
Lovves,
Dharnia!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment