Thursday, February 11, 2010

HI 1P!!!ahaha first post here:Danyways..this is gonna b our class blog kays..so firstly admin stuff.err if u have a blogger account,pls do tag on th cbox and give me ur email tat is used to sign in to blogger so i can invite u to become a author:D kays..and peepo!do tag ur cca cause i cant remember some peoples and im not sure if im correct for some..so sry..anyways..heres th song lyrics and members of each group for th class performance..in dance,we have victoria,abi,renee,siyi,laura,mabel,azrin,roshini,huda,dharnia,qianyu,meena,valerie,tongfei.
Singing,chorying,deanna,beiyi,debbie,lexuan,nadia,charmaine,iris,yexin,kavitha,lois,wanting,andrea,menaka,shersia,shumin,joee,zhiyan,uetsz and iffah
guitar we have rebecca and shian chun..tambarine,xiang lan and felicia.fatin is playing th piano.
So th o.i.cs are:azrin,fatin,chorying,abi,rebecca, and qianyu. i.cs are dance-abi,singing-chorying,guitar-rebecca+shianchun,piano-fatin.kays so here are th song lyrics.

we were sec one when we first met
i opened my eyes and my journey begins
i am so scared,im feeling unprepared

see the teachers and see th leaders
see th girls and im on my way to say hello
little did i know

that sch is wonderful and my teachers are great
and my leaders taught me all about tlc
and there was m-i-c-e-e and the 4 keys,and i said

c-e-d-a-r cedar is so wonderful
when im in cedar i feel so beautiful
my teachers are kind and my classmates are great
and everything is nice when i am in cedar

and i have love for school and nation
moral integrity and passion from learning in our hearts
let's go have fun for a little while

cause sch is wonderful and my teachers and great
and my leaders taught me all about tlc
and there was m-i-c-e-e and the 4 keys,and i said

c-e-d-a-r cedar is so wonderful
when im in cedar i feel so beautiful
my teachers are kind and my classmates are great
and everything is nice when im in cedar

repeat chorus

kays tats all i remembered and copied..i dont noe if theres anything left cause th paper was passed around til it was gone...kays and homework to be passed up tomoro is GEOG QUESTION!:D
tomoros th last day of sch before cny..hope everyone meets their pri sch frens tmr:D

chorying

No comments:

Post a Comment